Software and tools
Prerequisites for Compiling and Running GiBUU
- Supported operating systems:
- Supported compilers:
- Unsupported compilers:
- g95 0.93 fails to compile EventOutputFile.f90 (missing support for type-bound procedures)
- Open64 fails to compile readHAFT.f (missing support for STREAM I/O)
- Absoft v11.1.3 fails to compile bzip.f90
- NAG v6.1 currently fails to compile Pythia and Jetset (with double precision)
- Lahey v8.1 is not supported due to missing Fortran 2003 features (GET_ENVIRONMENT_VARIABLE, ISO_C_BINDING, ...)
- The Build process is steered via GNU make.
- Automated Makefile dependencies are generated via one of the following methods:
- The code is managed and distributed through the Subversion version control system.
- External libraries: (see below)
Libraries used in GiBUU
The code uses some external libraries, which are used in the usual compile and linking procedure.
used for reading compressed input files. For details see this page.
- libLHAPDF v5 (optional)
This is optional in connection with Pythia. For details see this page.
In addition, some libraries are used by (partly) including the source code into the GiBUU source code tree.
- Numerical libraries
ROBODoc is used for generating automatic code documentation.
Note: An enhanced version with some bugfixes is available on GitHub.