TABLE OF CONTENTS
/Coll_Fritiof [ Modules ]
Implement a + b -> X processes/reactions done by FRITIOF
Coll_Fritiof/DoColl_Fritiof [ Subroutines ]
subroutine DoColl_Fritiof (inPart, outPart, flagOK, sqrtS, pcm, beta)
Perform a collision of particles given in "inPart" with energy "sqrtS" and return outgoing particles in "outPart". "pcm" and "beta" are vectors used for Boost and Rotation of the event. if "flagOK" is false, no event happened, the output in "outPart" should be neglected!
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: inPart -- incoming particles
- real :: sqrtS -- energy of ollision
- real, dimension(0:3) :: pcm -- boost-vector
- real, dimension(1:3) :: beta -- boost vector
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: outPart ! outgoing particles
- logical :: flagOK ! event okay ?
in order to understand the meaning of "pcm" and "beta": The (Pythia-)event is done in the restframe of the two given particles. Then a call to PYROBO according
phi = atan2(pcm(2),pcm(1)) theta = atan2(sqrt(pcm(1)**2+pcm(2)**2),pcm(3)) call PYROBO(1,N, theta,phi, beta(1),beta(2),beta(3))
is performed in order to transform the system into the desired (Lab-) system.