TABLE OF CONTENTS
/Coll_Pythia [ Modules ]
Implement a + b -> X processes/reactions done by PYTHIA.
Coll_Pythia/DoColl_Pythia [ Subroutines ]
subroutine DoColl_Pythia(inPart, outPart, flagOK, sqrtS, pcm, beta)
Perform a collision of particles given in "inPart" with energy "sqrtS" and return outgoing particles in "outPart". "pcm" and "beta" are vectors used for boost and rotation of the event. If "flagOK" is false, no event happened and the output in "outPart" should be neglected!
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: inPart -- incoming particles
- real :: sqrtS -- energy of ollision
- real, dimension(0:3) :: pcm -- boost-vector
- real, dimension(1:3) :: beta -- boost vector
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: outPart ! outgoing particles
- logical :: flagOK ! event okay ?
In order to understand the meaning of "pcm" and "beta": The (Pythia) event is done in the rest frame of the two given particles. Then a call to PYROBO according
phi = atan2(pcm(2),pcm(1)) theta = atan2(sqrt(pcm(1)**2+pcm(2)**2),pcm(3)) call PYROBO(1,N, theta,phi, beta(1),beta(2),beta(3))
is performed in order to transform the system into the desired (lab) frame.
Coll_Pythia/CalcMomentum [ Subroutines ]
subroutine CalcMomentum(sqrts,mA,mB, EA,EB,pA)
- sqrts,mA,mB, EA,EB -- cm energy, masses, energies
This is very elementary. Check code in order not to duplicate routines!