TABLE OF CONTENTS
/ZeroPionAnalysis [ Modules ]
This module does the analysis of the output of lepton induced processes selecting the events with 0pions potentially interesting for LAr detectors, which are sensitive to outgoing nucleons of kinetic energy > 25-30 MeV
No Namelist available.
We use the module AnaEvent.f90
ZeroPionAnalysis = the code of AnaEvent.f90 is just adapted for additional final states. It was created as separate module because there were no vacant colums for extra final states left in sigma.dat. The output is in files sigma_0pions.dat, neutrino_0pions.dat, neutrino_0pions_QE.dat and so on
ZeroPionAnalysis/event_sigma_0pions [ Subroutines ]
- type(tAnaEvent), dimension(:) :: E -- List of events
- real, dimension(1:dimSigma,1:2),intent(inout),optional :: sigma -- List of Xsection which is being updated in this routine First index: : channel Second index : 1=sum over runs( Xsection of each run), 2=sum over runs(( Xsection of each run)**2)
- logical,intent(inout),optional :: newInit
- integer,intent(inout),optional :: runNumber
- real, optional :: identifier -- Plotted in column 1 of the output file, if not present than we plot runNumber there
- filename 'sigma_0pions.dat'
AnaEvent/sigma_0pions.dat [ Output files ]
- First column : Naming for different runs or runNumber
- Columns 2-... : Single and multiparticle cross sections. The header of the file names the explicit channels.