TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. pionPot/pionPot_Oset
- 2. pionPot/pionPot_Smooth
- 3. pionPot/pionPot_Kapusta
- 4. pionPot/pionPot_DeltaHole
- 5. pionPot/pionPot_Main
- 6. /pionPot
/pionPot [ Modules ]
Includes several functions to determine the pion potential.
pionPot/pionPot_Main [ Functions ]
Determine the scalar potential for pions (used in mesonpotential). Potential is defined as 0th component of a vector potential in the LRF. The potential should not be used above a momentum of 250 MeV.
pionPot/pionPot_DeltaHole [ Functions ]
function pionPot_DeltaHole (p, rhop, rhon, masse) result (Vopt)
Evaluates potential for pion according to simple Delta-Hole-Model See Diploma-Thesis O.Buss, pages 18-22.
- real :: rhop,rhon -- proton and neutron density
- real,dimension(1:3), intent(in) :: p-- !momentum of pion in GEV
- real, intent(in) :: masse -- mass of pion in GEV
- real, intent(out) :: Vopt -- in GEV
pionPot/pionPot_Kapusta [ Functions ]
function pionPot_Kapusta (k, rho) result (VOpt)
Evaluates potential for pion according to Kapusta.
- real :: rho -- density in fm^-3
- real, intent(in) :: k -- absolute momentum in GeV
- real, intent(out):: VOpt -- optical potential as oth component of vector potential in GeV
pionPot/pionPot_Smooth [ Functions ]
Evaluates the pion potential by linear interpolation between Oset potential (around Ekin=0) and a simple Delta-hole potential. Valid up to Ekin=130MeV.
- real :: rhop,rhon !proton and neutron density
- real, dimension(1:3),intent(in) :: momentum ! in GeV
- real, intent(in) :: masse ! mass of pion in GEV
- real, intent(out) :: Vopt ! potential in GEV
pionPot/pionPot_Oset [ Functions ]
Evaluates real part of the pion selfenergy and pion decay width according to Oset, Salcedo et al, NPA 554 (pages 554 and following). All calculations are done in MeV and then converted to GeV in the end!
This routine calls two subroutines, which evaluate s-Wave and P-Wave of the selfenergy. These Subroutines evaluate the full selfenergy.