TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. /initExternal
/initExternal [ Modules ]
Initializes a hadronic system according to an external data file.
externalSystem/inputFile [ Global module-variables ]
character*300, save :: inputFile='./source.inp'
the absolute name of the input file with hadrons to be propagated.
- if not set, default is './source.inp'
- if given, but does not contain '/': default is './[inputFile]'
- otherwise: filename is absolute, including path
NOTE if you want to use the file 'XXX.inp' in the actual directory, give it as './XXX.inp'
externalSystem/DoPerturbative [ Global module-variables ]
logical, save :: DoPerturbative = .false.
externalSystem/NumberingScheme [ Global module-variables ]
integer, save :: NumberingScheme = 1
The way, how particles%event will be numbered:
- 1: event = iPart, i.e. the particle number in the ensemble (historical, but does not work for fullensemble)
- 2: event = -999 (should work for perturbative init)
initExternal/ExternalIsPerturbative [ Functions ]
logical function ExternalIsPerturbative()
Returns the value of DoPerturbative
initExternal/initInput [ Subroutines ]
initExternal/externalSystem [ Namelists ]
Includes the switches:
initExternal/initializeExternal [ Subroutines ]
Read the particles from the file