TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. /kaonLambda_resonance
/kaonLambda_resonance [ Modules ]
* kaon Lambda -> X
kaonLambda_resonance/kaonLambda [ Modules ]
- real, intent(out) :: sigmaTot ! total Xsection
- real, intent(out) :: sigmaElast ! elastic Xsection
This routine does a Monte-Carlo-decision according to the partial cross sections to decide on a final state with maximal 2 final state particles. These are returned in the vector teilchenOut. The kinematics of these teilchen is only fixed in the case of a single produced resonance. Otherwise the kinematics still need to be established. The result is:
- type(preEvent),dimension(1:3), intent(out) :: teilchenOut ! outgoing particles
Possible final states are :
kaonLambda/evaluateXsections [ Subroutines ]
Evaluates all Xsections for kaon Lambda scattering
kaonLambda/makeDecision [ Subroutines ]
Decides on the final state which is returned via teilchenOut by Monte-Carlo.
* Assigns charges and ID's. * Only for resonance-production also the mass is assigned, since the mass of the resonance needed to be calculated earlier.
The Monte-Carlo routine is adding up channels until the sum is exceeding x*sigma(total). x has a flat distribution in [0,1]. The last added channel is then the one which is chosen for the event. After choosing a channel, the subroutine is returning to the calling routine.
kaonLambda/makeOutput [ Subroutines ]
- 'kaonLambda_sigTotElast.dat' : sigmaTot, sigmaElast
- 'kaonLambda_nonstrangeProd.dat' : non strangeness production
- 'kaonLambda_resProd.dat' : Baryon resonance production