TABLE OF CONTENTS
/hadronTensor_QE [ Modules ]
- Evaluates the hadron tensor for gamma N -> N'
- For details see the notes about this in the PhD of Oliver Buss
hadronTensor_QE/extraTerm [ Global module-variables ]
logical, save :: extraTerm=.true.
hadronTensor_QE/H_munu_QE [ Functions ]
real function H_munu_QE(mu,nu,pin,pout,nucleonCharge)
calculate the hadronic tensor for QE scattering
- integer :: nu, mu -- Lorentz indices
- real, dimension(0:3) :: pin,pout -- incoming/outgoing nucleon momentum
- integer :: nucleonCharge -- charge of nucleon
This routine is highly inefficient, since it recalculates many things, even if only the lorentz indizes have changed sinc the last call.