TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. /Coll_BaB
/Coll_BaB [ Modules ]
Implement Baryon-AntiBaryon Annihilation (for HiEnergy).
Coll_BaB/iset [ Global module-variables ]
integer, save :: iset = 1
Switch to choose an initialization of jets:
- 1: phase space distribution, also the charge is conserved (new prescription)
- 2: first jet along inPart(1) momentum, 3-d jet opposite, others orthogonal, charge is not conserved (old prescription)
Coll_BaB/readInput [ Subroutines ]
Coll_BaB/coll_BaB [ Namelists ]
Includes the switches:
Coll_BaB/DoColl_BaB [ Subroutines ]
subroutine DoColl_BaB (inPart, outPart, flagOK, sqrtS, pcm, beta)
"pcm" and "beta" are vectors used for Boost and Rotation of the event.
if "flagOK" is false, no event happened, the output in "outPart" should be neglected!
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: inPart -- incoming particles
- real :: sqrtS -- energy of ollision
- real, dimension(0:3) :: pcm -- boost-vector
- real, dimension(1:3) :: beta -- boost vector
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: outPart ! outgoing particles
- logical :: flagOK ! event okay ?
in order to understand the meaning of "pcm" and "beta": The (Pythia-)event is done in the restframe of the two given particles. Then a call to PYROBO according
phi = atan2(pcm(2),pcm(1)) theta = atan2(sqrt(pcm(1)**2+pcm(2)**2),pcm(3)) call PYROBO(1,N, theta,phi, beta(1),beta(2),beta(3))
is performed in order to transform the system into the desired (Lab-) system.
Coll_BaB/GetBalacedKT [ Subroutines ]
subroutine GetBalancedKT(kTsquared, v)
- real :: kTsquared -- width of the distribution
- real, dimension(3,2) :: v -- the three 2D vectors