TABLE OF CONTENTS
/collisionTools [ Modules ]
Some helper routines for collisions
collisionTools/setEnergyCheck [ Subroutines ]
collisionTools/finalCheck [ Functions ]
function finalCheck(partIn, partOut, HiEnergyFlagge, woher) result(flag)
For HiEnergy events we do not check charge and momentum conservation, this MUST be done separately. The reason for this is, that some particles which are produced by Pythia/Fritiof can not be propagated by BUU and therefore do not show up in the final state vector "partOut" ("unknown particles wont be propagated").
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: partIn -- Incoming particles
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: partOut -- Outgoing particles
- logical, optional :: HiEnergyFlag -- .true. if it was a HiEnergy event. if .true. then energy conservation is not checked and code does not stop if charge conservation is violated
- character(*), optional :: woher -- ...
- logical :: flag -- .true. if quantum numbers are conserved