TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. /mesonWidthVacuum
- 1.1. mesonWidthVacuum/omega_width
- 1.2. mesonWidthVacuum/readInput
- 1.3. mesonWidthVacuum/MesonWidthVacuum
- 1.4. mesonWidthVacuum/vacuumWidth
- 1.5. mesonWidthVacuum/stableFinalState
- 1.6. mesonWidthVacuum/semistableFinalState
- 1.7. mesonWidthVacuum/rho_AB_Integrand
- 1.8. mesonWidthVacuum/omegaVacuum
- 1.9. mesonWidthVacuum/dileptonWidth
/mesonWidthVacuum [ Modules ]
Module which calculates the partial and full widths of the meson resonances in dependence of their mass. Their pole mass is given by their mass in 'particleProperties' and the widths at this pole mass as well. Everything corresponds to the vacuum situation. The resulting width is therefore always the width in vacuum! As mass of the resonance we use the four-vector definition: p_mu p^mu= mass**2 Prescription according to Manley et al. Phys. Rev. D45 (1992) 4002. The In-Width is assumed to be the outwidth.
mesonWidthVacuum/omega_width [ Global module-variables ]
integer, save :: omega_width = 1
mesonWidthVacuum/readInput [ Subroutines ]
mesonWidthVacuum/MesonWidthVacuum [ Namelists ]
Includes the input switches:
mesonWidthVacuum/vacuumWidth [ Subroutines ]
function vacuumWidth (mass, partID, ratio) result (gammaTotal)
This routine calculates the total vacuum decay width of a mesonic resonance, i.e. the sum of all partial decay widths, and the branching ratios for each channel as a function of the offshell mass (m^2 = p_mu p^mu). Parameters taken from Manley et al. Phys. Rev. D45 (1992) 4002 and PDG. The mass dependence of the resonances is treated according to Manley.
- real, intent(in) :: mass -- offshell mass of Resonance in GeV
- integer, intent(in) :: partID -- ID of resonance
- real, dimension(1:nDecays), optional :: ratio -- branching ratio, i.e. partial width / full width for all decay channels of the mesons
- real :: gammaTotal -- full width (mass) in GeV at the mass of "mass"
mesonWidthVacuum/stableFinalState [ Functions ]
real function stableFinalState(mass, poleMass, mass1, mass2, L, partialWidth_pole)
Resonance decays into stable particles. Decay only allowed if:
Manley et al. Phys. Rev. D45 (1992) 4002.
mesonWidthVacuum/semistableFinalState [ Functions ]
real function semistableFinalState(mass,polemass,ID,L,partialWidth_pole)
Resonance decays into one stable and one unstable particle. Calculates the partial width dependend on mass of a meson resonance decaying into one stable and one unstable decay product. According to Manley and Effenberger' Dr. Thesis equation 2.76.
mesonWidthVacuum/rho_AB_Integrand [ Functions ]
real function rho_AB_Integrand (mu)
mesonWidthVacuum/omegaVacuum [ Functions ]
real function omegaVacuum (s, r)
real, intent(in) :: s ! m^2 of the omega meson integer, intent(in) :: r ! select channel
Returns the partial omega widths in the vacuum:
- r=0 : total width
- r=1 : omega -> pi pi
- r=2 : omega -> pi0 gamma
- r=3 : omega -> rho pi (as an approximation for omega -> 3pi)
See: Pascal Muehlich, PhD thesis, chapter 8.2.1.
mesonWidthVacuum/dileptonWidth [ Subroutines ]
real function dileptonWidth (ID, mass)
* http://arxiv.org/abs/1203.3557v2, eq. (11) and table 3. * Effenberger PhD, chapter 2.7.1
- integer, intent(in) :: ID --- vector meson ID (should be 103, 105 or 107)
- real, intent(in) :: mass --- vector meson mass in GeV
- width in GeV