TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. /PhotonPionProduction_medium
/PhotonPionProduction_medium [ Modules ]
- Evaluates the photon nucleon -> pion nucleon cross section in the medium.
- Fermi motion of the incoming nucleon, as well as the potentials of the in and outgoing nucleons are taken into account.
- Always assumes that incoming photon travels in z-direction
PhotonPionProduction_medium/dSigmadOmega_k_med [ Functions ]
- Evaluates the gamma nucleon -> pion nucleon cross section as 2-fold differential dSigma/dOmega(pion).
- This is done using the formulas which include explicitly H_mu nu g^mu nu.
- The angles of the outgoing pion are measured relative to the photon momentum "q"
- Result in units of mb/sr .
- type(particle),intent(in) :: init_Nuc ! incoming nucleon in the frame where electron runs in +z direction
- integer, intent(in) :: pionCharge ! charge of outgoing pion
- real, intent(in) :: phi_k, theta_k ! pion scattering angles in units of DEGREE with respect to momentum transfer q
- real, intent(in), dimension(0:3) :: q ! photon 4-momentum
- real :: dSigma ! dsigma/dOmega(final pion)
- real, intent(out), dimension(0:3) :: pf ! outgoing nucleon 4-momentum
- real, intent(out), dimension(0:3) :: k ! outgoing pion 4-momentum
PhotonPionProduction_medium/getKinematics_photon [ Subroutines ]
The angles of the outgoing pion are measured relative to the momentum transfer "q". All angles in degree.
- real,intent(in) :: phi_k, theta_k ! pion scattering angles in units of degree
- type(particle), intent(in) :: initNuc ! initial nucleon
- real, dimension(0:3), intent(out) :: k,q,pf
- 4-momenta of pion, photon and final nucleon in [GeV]
- logical, intent(out) :: success ! Flag shows whether the kinematics could be established. .true.=success, .false.=no success