TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. /kaonNucleon
/kaonNucleon [ Modules ]
Includes the cross sections for kaon-nucleon and antikaon-antinucleon elastic and inelastic scattering
kaonNucleon/kaonNuc [ Subroutines ]
subroutine kaonNuc (srts,teilchenIN,teilchenOUT,sigmaTot,sigmaElast,plotFlag)
Possible final states are :
This routine does a Monte-Carlo-decision according to the partial cross sections to decide on a final state with maximal 3 final state particles. These are returned in the vector teilchenOut. The kinematics of these teilchen is only fixed in the case of a single produced resonance. Otherwise the kinematics still need to be established. The result is:
- type(preEvent),dimension(1:3), intent(out) :: teilchenOut ! outgoing particles
The cross sections are based on parameterization by M. Effenberger.
- real, intent(in) :: srts ! sqrt(s) in the process
- type(particle),dimension(1:2), intent(in) :: teilchenIn ! colliding particles
- logical, intent(in),optional :: plotFlag ! Switch on plotting of the Xsections
- real, intent(out) :: sigmaTot ! total Xsection
- real, intent(out) :: sigmaElast ! elastic Xsection
kaonNuc/evaluateXsections [ Subroutines ]
Evaluates K N -> K N and K N -> K N pi cross sections
There are no resonance contributions to K N scattering.
kaonNuc/makeDecision [ Subroutines ]
Chooses randomly one of possible outgoing channels in kaon-nucleon collision. Outgoing channels are: K N and K N pi. Also the charges of outgoing particles are selected.
kaonNuc/makeOutput [ Subroutines ]
- 'KN_sigTotElast.dat' : sigmaTot, sigmaElast
- 'KN_KN_KNpi.dat' : K N and and K N pi outgoing channels