TABLE OF CONTENTS
/Coll_Elastic [ Modules ]
Implement a + b -> X elastic processes/reactions (for the HiEnergy part)
Coll_Elastic/DoColl_Elast [ Subroutines ]
"pcm" and "beta" are vectors used for Boost and Rotation of the event.
if "flagOK" is false, no event happened, the output in "outPart" should be neglected!
Different angular (tSlope) distributions are possible:
- tSlope_Effenb(sqrts) --- pp elastic scattering parameterization from J. Cugnon et al., NPA 352, 505 (1981)
- tSlope_PYTHIA(sqrts, ID1, ID2) --- taken from PYTHIA model, see T. Falter et al., PRC 70, 054609 (2004)
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: inPart -- incoming particles
- real :: sqrtS -- energy of ollision
- real, dimension(0:3) :: pcm -- boost-vector
- real, dimension(1:3) :: beta -- boost vector
- integer, :: AngDist -- angular distribution
- type(particle),dimension(:) :: outPart ! outgoing particles
- logical :: flagOK ! event okay ?
in order to understand the meaning of "pcm" and "beta": The (Pythia-)event is done in the restframe of the two given particles. Then a call to PYROBO according
phi = atan2(pcm(2),pcm(1)) theta = atan2(sqrt(pcm(1)**2+pcm(2)**2),pcm(3)) call PYROBO(1,N, theta,phi, beta(1),beta(2),beta(3))
is performed in order to transform the system into the desired (Lab-) system.